icedrawrs (:

recents: noelle

Sunday, October 5, 2008

还 (still)


sung by afiq



sung by noelle


VERSE
当我鼓起了勇气
Dang wo gu qi le yong qi
When I found the courage

对你说了我爱你
Dui ni shuo le wo ai ni
To tell you I love you,

你也笑着说爱我
Ni ye xiao zhe shuo ai wo
You smiled and said you love me too.

那时我们很甜蜜
Na shi wo men hen tian mi
We were sweet back then,

笑着哭着都是你
Xiao zhe ku zhe dou shi ni
Laughter or tears were over you,

我却不是你唯一
Wo que bu shi ni wei yi
But I wasn’t your only one.

你说他 给了你
Ni shuo ta gei le ni
You said he gave you

我不能也不可能給你的爱

Wo bu neng ye bu ke neng gei ni de ai
A love I didn’t and could never give.

CHORUS
我想说声对不起
Wo xiang shuo sheng dui bu qi
I want to say I’m sorry

不能再永远呵护你
Bu neng zai yong yuan he hu ni
I’m unable to take care of you forever

但我想你知道
Dan wo xiang ni zhi dao
But i want you to know

我还是会永远守护你
Wo hai shi hui yong yuan shou hu ni
I would still be there for you

当你选择了放弃
Dang ni xuan ze le fang qi
When you chose to give up

我只能说我还爱你
Wo zhi neng shuo wo hai ai ni
I could only say I still love you

因为爱你所以
Yin wei ai ni suo yi
Because i love you,

希望你和他一起不再哭泣
Xi wang ni he ta yi qi bu zai ku qi
I hope you would not tear anymore, with him

BRIDGE
不要说对不起
Bu yao shuo dui bu qi
Dont apologize

只要你能快乐
Zhi yao ni neng kuai le
As long as you’re happy

我想我也会默默地祝福你们
Wo xiang wo ye hui mo mo de zhu fu ni men
I guess I would be silently blessing you two

就让我的眼泪换你的幸福
Jiu rang wo de yan lei huan ni de xing fu
Let my tears exchange happiness for you



first time creating a song with others.
RATINGS/COMMENTS?

(for song, not for voice)

where has my voice gone???
ohmygawd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home