icedrawrs (:

recents: noelle

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

noelle's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NOELLE (:

shall blog a quick post and cherish my last few moments of my birthday!

okay, firstly!
list of people who wished me happy birthday.
(IN ORDER)

28/10/08.

shauna SC2 (:
donald
charlie

29/10/08.
huifang (:
TEEBIRD!
RYAN erzi.
TANJINGHUI!
charlene twin (:
chungyen.
darlinlove!
HSY&QINGREN!
veronicacmq!
shishyan.
auntsally.
NOOB!
daddy (((:
sherman.
gidd!
oldman jiahao!
benjamin.
NIUqsy.
ALFRED erzi.
PPtjw.

etc;

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!


'm touched that you all rmb my birthday (:

it was the best birthday, ever.
seriously!

and TANJINGHUI! your message made me cry la!
so touching! early in th morning make me eyes red red TT
LOVE YOU GIRL! (:


early this morning, bb sang me a birthday song!
on sms and on the phone, live.
that was my first birthday song this year (:
and and and got eng&chi version de!
thanks bb!

SUPER HAPPY,


YOU MADE MY DAY EARLY IN TH MORNING!


okay, my friends were super super super nice alright!
guess what they did?
they bought me a cake, asked pp to lured me to the toilet.
AND SURPRISE ME WITH THE CAKE IN THE TOILET!
and yeah, i celebrated my birthday in the toilet?
but it was super nice. the moment was like, aw..
and everyone wished me a happy birthday, with a birthday song! (:

and after cutting cake etc, WE STARTED PLAYING WITH THE CAKE!
&&&ZUL! I REMEMER YOU SIOL!

haha. then came the presents!
alot la, seriously.
got a VERY enormous mug from niu!
watch, converse cap (damn chio) and a card!
and a photo frame from charlene twin! (:

and really, those presents were super nice la!

LOVED IT SO (((:


and many lecturers wished me a happy birthday.
everyone that talked to us (even newly met friends) wished me happy birthday luh!
was such a nice feeling!

THANKS SO MUCH TO JIAWEI, QSHUYING, HSHUYING, QINGREN, SHYAN, ZUL, BINGHUI AND ALL THOSE THAT PLAYED A PART IN MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SUCH A MEMORABLE ONE!

AND NOT FORGETTING,





after interview, went home.
everyone came over luh!
both my bro & mum skipped their events to celebrate my birthday.

thanks so much (((:

and i got ALOT of red packets this year, seriously alot.
can buy my itouch ald siol!


okay, very wordy hor?
sorry, hehe. still very excited about it.

PICTURES YO!

Photobucket
FRUIT CAKE (:

Photobucket

Photobucket
qingren, YY, shyan, bbear, nniu, ppig (:

Photobucket
poly clique (:

Photobucket
star of today! (:
(and everyday actually :X)

Photobucket
big cake!

Photobucket
"how to take ah?"

Photobucket
PRESENTS (((:

Photobucket
chio cap! (PURPLE)

Photobucket
CARD, drawn by jw's sister jiaqi! thanks so much!
and still got binghui's wishing there.
AND ALOT OF PPL LA, gan dong de! :D

Photobucket
watch! (:

Photobucket
SEE THE SUPER DUPER BIG MUG!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
traffic light (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
see niu laugh until so funny!

Photobucket
*notice niu's hand, i editted*

Photobucket
NNPPBB (:

Photobucket
CHIO CAP YO! (:

Photobucket
CON-VER-SE!!!

Photobucket
damn chio right!
thankyou thankyou ((:

Photobucket
charlenetwin! (:

Photobucket
bangle's reflection! haha.

Photobucket
toilet bowl building! haha! (:


Photobucket
BLACK FOREST!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*happy birthday to no-elle~*

Photobucket
mummy&me (:

Photobucket
my honey honey! (:

Photobucket
aunt sandy & alyssa.

Photobucket
aunt cindy, uncle shaun, grandma, amos!

Photobucket
aunt cindy, uncle shaun, amos.

Photobucket
benjamin, adrian, mummy, amos.

Photobucket
WE ARE FAMILY (:

Photobucket
benjamin, adrian.

Photobucket
SIBLINGS YO (:

Photobucket
aunt sally!

Photobucket
LOVE THIS PICTURE LOADS YO!
who's the superstar?!
duh, me luh (((:


LOVE THIS YEAR'S BIRTHDAY YO!

special birthday (:

thanks everyone,
really a very very very great thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home